How to view SQL Server Performance (Perf Mon) counters collected through scheduled data collector sets?
To view the report of the counters collected through data collector sets in previous post, please follow the below steps:
- Go to Start –> Run –> type “Perfmon” –> Enter. Below Screen will open.
- Navigate to Reports à User Defined à TEST_1 (name of your data collector set) à Click on report under that (one report is created for each run)
- In some cases you may not see the counters on the right side and it will be just empty like below.
- In this case you have to click on Plus (Green on mid top) and new window will open where it will show you all the counters which were collected by this data collector set ; depending on the number of counters selected.
- Select the counters for which you want to view the report and click OK.
- Now you can see the reports for the specific counters only.