TO disable query history in Netezza follow below steps:
1) Create a new history configuration which will not collect any data
SYSTEM(ADMIN)=> CREATE HISTORY CONFIGURATION hist_disabled HISTTYPE none;
CREATE HISTORY CONFIGURATION
Incase you already have a configuration with this name, you cna drop that by running below command.
SYSTEM(ADMIN)=> DROP HISTORY CONFIGURATION ALL_HIST;
ERROR: Current history configuration ‘ALL_HIST’ cannot be dropped
2) Run below query and you will see this new configuration but in disabled state
SYSTEM(ADMIN)=> show history configuration all;
3) Now run below command to set hist_disabled as a new configuration that system will use.
SYSTEM(ADMIN)=> set history configuration hist_disabled;
SET HISTORY CONFIGURATION
4) Now restart NPS for the changes to take effect.
5) OPTIONAL – You can drop the queryhistory database if needed.